Why should I register?
As a subscriber you are allowed to have access to a full range of information and services through which:
· You can order any product with just one click, without having to always fill in all your personal data;
· You can see what's the status of your order, without having to call Customer Relations within our company, thus saving time and money;
· You can receive personalized information;
How do I register?
In the menu bar at the top of our site, click on the "Create account" button and fill in the fields with your first name, last name, e-mail address and choose a password for the new account. Then press the "Register" button and you will shortly receive a confirmation message on the email address you used when registering.
What happens to my personal data?
How do I order?
You can order online on our website, by phone, email, live chat or through the Whatsapp application. Every product you want to purchase must be added to your shopping cart. Next to each product there is a "Add to cart" button which will add the selected product directly to your shopping cart. Your constantly updated shopping cart will always appear in the header of the site. There you can:
· Change the quantity of each ordered product;
· View the cost of the chosen products;
· Remove a product from the basket (by clicking on the red button "delete").
When you want to complete the order, click the "Checkout" button. This step will take you to a window where you will fill in the personal data, the recipient's data, the delivery address and you will choose the payment and delivery method. We deliver using our own means of courier. After completing all this information, by pressing the "Proceed to payment" button you will be transferred to the payment page of the Mobilpay or Paypal card processor. Data transfer is secure. Here you need to enter your card details and continue to pay for the order. You will then receive an order confirmation email. After sending the online order and making the payment, the flowers and gifts ordered will be sent to your recipient's address, within the desired time interval.
To order a flower bouquet via e-mail, use the following address: email@example.com or the contact form in the "Contact Us" section.
Can I order by phone?
Yes, you can. The phone number to which you can contact us is 0720134525, from Monday to Saturday, between 08-22, and Sunday between 12-16.
How to proceed with the order?
Although the availability of each product is checked and updated daily, there are very rare cases of ordering a product that is out of stock at that time. In this case, at the time of taking your order, we will contact you by telephone or e-mail in order for you to be able to replace or to confirm the cancellation or partial delivery of the order. Orders are delivered in approximately 2 hours from their receipt or at the date and time specified by you in the form.
How do I pay?
We offer you several payment methods:
1. Credit card
2. Wire transfer or cash deposit at the counter
4. Cash in our store
5. Cash on delivery
6. Western Union or MoneyGram
1. We accept the following credit / debit cards issued in the country or abroad are accepted for payment by card: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, JCB, Wright Express, Blanche & Diner's Club Card. The online payment will be processed by Mobilpay.ro with a powerful anti-fraud system. The card processor does not store the confidential data of your card, but sends it encrypted on a secure connection to the processor bank. That way your information is safe. Moreover, by enrolling the card in the 3D-Secure program you can get an additional password specially created for online payment, which you can use as a virtual PIN.
After completing the data, click on the button "Finish the order". You will then receive a thank you screen, which will mean that your online order and payment have been successfully completed.
2. Bank wire transfer or cash deposit at the bank's counter
For payment by bank transfer or cash deposit you need the following information:
Company name: S.C. Buchet Express SRL
Tax identification number: 30413076
Trade Register registration number: J35 / 1658/2012
Bank: Garanti BBVA
IBAN Lei: RO95UGBI0000092013785RON
IBAN Eur: RO80UGBI0000092015990EUR
Enter "flower delivery" on the details section. At the bank counter where you make the payment in € or $ you may need the Garanti Bank swift code which is UGBIROBUXXX. After completing the payment, please send a confirmation of the scanned receipt or print-screen at firstname.lastname@example.org
To make payment through Paypal, after filling in the order form, continue and choose the payment method Paypal, then proceed to payment. You will be directed to the Paypal page where you will be asked to log in to your Paypal account or to pay by credit card. Then click on the "Agree and Continue" button. You can also provide us with your e-mail address so we could send you a payment request by email.
4. Cash in our store
The cash payment can be made at our working point, where you will be issued a tax receipt.
5. Cash on delivery
Payment by cash on delivery implies that you are the person who orders, picks up the flower bouquet and also pays for it.
6. Western Union / MoneyGram
Payment by Western Union or MoneyGram is made in cash at any Western Union or MoneyGram counter located in most banks in the world or online. To complete the data on the transfer form, please send an email to email@example.com or contact us by phone. After payment, please trabsmit the MTCN transaction code, name, city, country and amount deposited.